Saginaw 800 3-bolt 12:1 Power Steering Gearbox For GM Classic Cars
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Core charge of $50 that is included in the price of this product. If you return your Core to us, we will refund a portion of this product total. The portion refunded will depend on the quality of Core you are delivering to us. View our core values and policies.
$ 700.00 plus $50.00 Core deposit
Quick ratio OEM replacement steering gearbox.
This is a newer style Saginaw 800 gearbox that has the smaller 3/4-30 spline input shaft. If you are installing in a Pre 1980 vehicle, you will need a 3/4-30 rag joint (our Part # 62710-S), or you can choose to the 13/16-36 input shaft upgrade for $75. Also choose the fitting style that matches your needs (Seat kit installed for Pre 1980 inverted flare hoses, No seats installed for 1980- Present o-ring style hoses, or -6 AN fittings).
This gearbox is fitted with a custom 35# valve that will give your classic car that modern car feel you are looking for. This is the most popular gearbox we sell! To lean more about steering feel and valve weights take a look at this link: Steering Feel Explained
- 12:1 Ratio
- 3 bolt mounting pattern
- 3/4-30 spline input shaft
- Valve Weight: 35#
- Fittings: Choose Inverted Flare for Pre-1980 vehicles, O-Ring for 1980-present, or -6AN ($30)
- 13/16-36 Spline input shaft: $75
- Billet End Cap: $40
- Billet Top Cover with Needle Bearing: $90
- 3 Bearing Kit: Includes Billet Top Cover w/needle bearing, mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing ($165)
This product will be shipped between 5-7 business days from when order is placed.