Our service department has 50 years of experience building and repairing every power steering related component. Our technicians can guide you through the process and discuss all the options available to get you the perfect set up for your vehicle. From a standard rebuild to a ratio change to a full ported hydraulic assist with a high flow pump.
Call for an estimate and have any questions answered by our experienced service technicians.
- Gear Rebuild: $390.00*
- Ratio change: (Price includes rack and piston)
- 12:1 $180
- 14:1 $120
- 16:1VR $60
- Valve weight change: $95.00
- Add Billet End Cap: $45.00
- Add Billet Cover (W/ Needle Bearing) : $90.00
- Add 3 Bearing Package: $165.00 (Includes: Billet Top Cover w/needle bearing, Mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing)
- Add Needle bearings (Sector Shaft) Medium and Long Ford: $190.00
- Add ram ports: $95.00
- Open Port Valve: $95.00
- Pump rebuild: $160.00*
- Other Repairs: $95/hour
- Machine shop: $125/hour
- Magnaflux: $110/hour $20 minimum
*Gear and Pump pricing is a starting estimate that includes soft parts (O-rings and seals). You will receive a firm quote once our technicians disassemble your components and inspect all hard parts.
**Price for ratio change includes rack and piston.
Please print this form, fill out as complete as possible and include with your parts when shipping.
DOWNLOAD SERVICE ORDER FORM