Saginaw 708 Steering Gearbox 16:1 Variable Ratio For 2WD GM Trucks/SUVs Through 1986
$ 695.00 plus $75.00 Core deposit
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Core charge of $75 that is included in the price of this product. If you return your Core to us, we will refund a portion of this product total. The portion refunded will depend on the quality of Core you are delivering to us. View our core values and policies.
SHIPPING LABEL: We can usually supply a shipping label for approximately $25 (depending on your address) for you to send your core to us. Please call 661-568-9170 to arrange.
This is a Pre-1987 GM truck and SUV gearbox. Known as a Saginaw 708 "OUTSIDE THE FRAME" steering gear. It is available in two different ratios, 14:1 and 16:1 Variable (4WD only available in 16:1). They also come with different sector shafts ("Threaded" for 2WD trucks and "Notched" for 4WD).
- 16:1 Ratio
- Threaded Sector Shaft (2WD)
- 4 bolt mounting pattern
- Outside the frame mounting
- 3/4-30 spline input shaft
- 25# Valve
- Fittings: Choose Inverted Flare for Pre-1980 vehicles, O-Ring for 1980-present, or -6AN
- Input Shaft: 13/16-36 Spline input shaft for Pre-1980 vehicles
- Billet End Cap
- Billet Top Cover with Needle Bearing
- 3 Bearing Kit: Includes Billet Top Cover w/needle bearing, mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing
- Ram Assist Ports: Includes open porting of valve to allow more flow that is needed when using a hydraulic ram
This product will be shipped between 5-7 business days from when order is placed.
12 Month Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects. View our full warranty details.
Items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. Your original order receipt should be included in the return box. Items should be sent using the original packaging. Upon receipt of your return, we will ensure all items are undamaged, and issue your refund.