Saginaw 800/808 Gearbox for Jeeps and Small Size GM Trucks/SUV's
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Core charge of $75 that is included in the price of this product. If you return your Core to us, we will refund a portion of this product total. The portion refunded will depend on the quality of Core you are delivering to us. View our core values and policies.
$ 395.00 plus $75.00 Core deposit
This is a Saginaw 800/808 gearbox that is found in many models of Jeeps and some GM small size pick up trucks (S-10). It came in multiple variations. When ordering you will need to know the following information:
3 or 4 Bolt Mounting Pattern
It is most commonly a 3 Bolt “L” mounting pattern, but some models of vehicles use a 4 Bolt “H” mounting pattern. The 3 bolt version is the same pattern, just missing one hole and will bolt right into place. The 4 bolt housings are becoming very rare, therefore they do cost more. Many customers opt to put a 3 bolt in place of the 4 bolt to save money.
Piston Bore Size
It is available in both a (Small Bore “70mm piston” and a Big Bore “80mm piston” depending on the make, model and year of the vehicle. Many Off-road Vehicles customers opt for the larger piston, especially when increasing tire size, because the larger piston gearbox will have more torque.
We offer this gearbox in three ratios: 12:1, 14:1 and 16:1 Variable Ratio. Typically only full race off road vehicles will use a 12:1 ratio. Customers with daily drivers will usually go with the 14 or 16:1VR.
- 18mm Metric O-ring pressure fitting
- 16mm Metric O-ring return fitting
- 3/4-30 input shaft
- Mounting Pattern: Choose 3 hole or 4 hole ($100)
- Piston Bore: Choose small bore or big bore ($50)
- Ratio: Choose 16:1VR, 14:1 ($75) or 12:1 ($125)
- Valve Weight: Choose stock 25# or custom 30-35# ($100)
- Billet End Cap: $40
- Billet Top Cover with Needle Bearing: $90
- 3 Bearing Kit: Includes Billet Top Cover w/needle bearing, mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing ($165)
- Ram Assist Ports: Includes open porting of valve to allow more flow that is needed when using a hydraulic ram ($190)
- -6 AN Fittings Installed: $30
This product will be shipped between 5-7 business days from when order is placed.