Saginaw 800 Steering Gearbox 3 Bolt 14:1 Ratio For GM Classic Cars
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Core charge of $50 that is included in the price of this product. If you return your Core to us, we will refund a portion of this product total. The portion refunded will depend on the quality of Core you are delivering to us. View our core values and policies.
$ 615.00 plus $50.00 Core deposit
This is a newer style Saginaw 800 gearbox that has the smaller 3/4-30 spline input shaft. If you are installing in a Pre 1980 vehicle, you will need a 3/4-30 rag joint (our Part # RAG-S), or you can choose to the 13/16-36 input shaft upgrade for $75. Also choose the fitting style that matches your needs (Seat kit installed for Pre 1980 inverted flare hoses, No seats installed for 1980- Present o-ring style hoses, or -6 AN fittings).
This gearbox is fitted with a custom 30# valve that gives the perfect steering feel for a 14:1 ration gearbox. To lean more about steering feel and valve weights take a look at this link: Steering Feel Explained
- 14:1 Ratio
- 3 bolt mounting pattern
- 3/4-30 spline input shaft
- Valve Weight: 30#
- Fittings: Choose Inverted Flare for Pre-1980 vehicles, O-Ring for 1980-present, or -6AN
- 13/16-36 Spline Input Shaft
- Billet End Cap
- Billet Top Cover with Needle Bearing
- 3 Bearing Kit: Includes Billet Top Cover w/needle bearing, mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing
This product will be shipped between 5-7 business days from when order is placed.