Saginaw Ford Steering Gearbox For 1971-73 Ford Mustangs & Cougars
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a Core charge of $100 that is included in the price of this product. If you return your Core to us, we will refund a portion of this product total. The portion refunded will depend on the quality of Core you are delivering to us. View our core values and policies.
$ 545.00 plus $100.00 Core deposit
This is a Saginaw-Ford gearbox that was found on a few years of Ford cars (mainly early 70’s Mustangs and Cougars). It has a 3 Bolt “Triangle” mounting pattern. We offer this gearbox in three different ratio options (12:1, 14:1 and 16:1 variable).
Choose your ratio, valve weight and fitting style.
We also offer a billet end cap, billet top cover with needle bearing , and can do a three bearing kit on this gearbox.
- Saginaw Ford Gearbox
- 3 Bolt Triangle Mounting Pattern
- 13/16-36 Input Shaft
- Inverted Flare Fittings
- Ratio: 16:1VR, 14:1 ($75) or 12:1 ($125)
- Valve Weight: Choose Stock 25# or custom 30-35# ($100)
- Billet End Cap: $40
- Billet Top Cover with Needle Bearing: $90
- 3 Bearing Kit: Includes Billet Top Cover w/ needle bearing, mid bearing, bottom bearing, sleeve, o-ring and labor to bore housing ($165)
- -6 AN Fittings Installed: $30
This product will be shipped between 10-15 business days from when order is placed.