Due to the current COVID outbreak in our area, new order shipments may be delayed by 4 - 6 weeks. All existing orders are still being processed as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Power Assist Ram Cylinder 2 Inch
Lee Rams are made from DOM tubing, threaded aluminum end caps, an aluminum piston and 55,000 psi chrome rod. Every part is completely made in house!
The rams are held to precise tolerances to greatly reduce the amount of internal bleed by.
The main two features that sets our rams apart are the availability of ram lengths to fit your exact needs and the soft stops built into the piston design. Lee rams are the only rams to have a built in soft stop. When the ram gets to the last quarter inch of travel at either end the port orifice closes down to slow the travel of the ram. This protects the steering system from slamming against the end stops a greatly reduces wear and tear on the system.
It is of the upmost importance to have a precise length ram to fit your particular vehicle. Too long and the force of the ram can destroy your steering system. To short and you lose turning radius.
Lee Power Steering ram cylinders come in half inch increments and the piston can be modified to meet a quarter inch length if needed.
- 1 5/8" Rams use a 1 3/8" piston, come with a 5/8" shaft and use 5/8" rod ends
- 2" Rams use a 1 3/4" piston, are available with either a 5/8" or 3/4" shaft and will use the same size rod ends as the shaft size you choose
- 2 1/4" Rams use a 2" piston, come with a 3/4" shaft and use 3/4" rod ends
- Rod Ends are sold separately
- Shaft Diameter: Choose 5/8" or 3/4"
- Length: 4", 4.5", 5", 5.5", 6", 6.5", 7", 7.5", 8"
This product will be shipped between 3-5 business days from when order is placed.